- Yes, rifts can actually appear in dungeons as well
- There’s a total of 10 normal instances, as well as their “Expert” counterparts (think of it like heroic mode)
- Expert difficulty dungeons are tuned for level 50 players and are on a 1-day lockout timer.
- Normal dungeons don’t have a timer and can be reset immediately
- Some instances scale with levels, thus if you visit for example Deepstrike Mines after the intended level you might get a different experience
- Raids have lockout timers
- End-game dungeons and raids come in different sizes: 5, 10 and 20
If you have any additional questions or know something you’d like to share with others, be sure to post it in the comments below!